A company’s wealth is represented by the people working for it and their will to continuously face the ever new technological challenges.
The ability to network with others and to create added value through scientific cooperation and knowledge sharing are EMitech’s organization culture which has favored the development of its know-how and the multi-channel acquisition of knowledge from specialized sources.
The strategic recourse to scientific laboratories and academic institutions, through agreements and professional advice, characterizes EMitech’s approach in all research activities and allows a continuous improvement in all those fields where the development of a project requires qualified competences.
• CRB, Centro Ricerche “Bonomo” (Research Centre “Bonomo”) – Andria (BA);
• DEA, Dipartimento di Elettronica ed Automatica (Department of Electronics and Science of Automation) – University of Ancona;
• DEE, Dipartimento di Elettrotecnica ed Elettronica (Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering) – Faculty of Engineering – Polytechnic of Bari;
• Dibca, Dipartimento di biologia e chimica agro-forestale ed ambientale (Department of Biology and agro-forest and environmental Chemistry) – Faculty of Agricultural Sciences – University of Bari;
• Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettronica e Telecomunicazioni (Department of Electronic Engineering and Telecommunications) – Faculty of Engineering – University of Naples “Federico II”;
• DiSACD, Dipartimento di Scienze Agro-Ambientali, Chimica e Difesa Vegetale (Department of Agro-Environmental Sciences, Chemistry and Vegetal Protection) Faculty of Agricultural Sciences – University of Foggia;
• DPPMA, Dipartimento di Protezione delle Piante e Microbiologia Applicata (Department of Plants Protection and Applied Microbiology) – Faculty of Agricultural Sciences – University of Bari;
• IFAC – CNR, Istituto di Fisica Applicata (Institut of Applied Physics) – Florence;
• Vatican Museums;
• Department of Electromagnetism and Bio-engineering – Polytechnic University of the Marches;
• CRA-ABP, Centro di ricerca per l’agrobiologia e la pedologia (Research Center for Agrobiology and Pedology) – Florence
• CRA-IAA, Unità di Ricerca per i Processi dell’Industria Agroalimentare (Research Center for Food Industry Processes) – Milan
• IVALSA, Istituto per la Valorizzazione del Legno e delle Specie Arboree (National Research Council of Italy Trees and Timber Institute) – Florence
• Department of Architectural Planning – Laboratory of Diagnostics for the Preservation and the reuse of materials – Polytechnic of Milan
• University of Salerno – Faculty of Engineering
• University of Sannio, in Benevento – Faculty of Engineering
• GIFruits – Groupement Interprofessionnel des fruits – Ministère de l’Agricolture (Tunisia)
• Centre de Recherche sur l’Agricolture Oasienne de Déguèche (Tunisia)
• IRESA – Institution de la Recherche et de l’Enseignement Supérieur Agricoles (Tunisia)
• SAIA-Burgess Milano – System Integrator – Building & Industry Automation